Joey Coleman: Site Improvements

Site Improvements

I have changed my archiving on individual entires so that they are not number but instead they have a bit of the title in the link…
for example:
http://www.joeycoleman.ca/archives/2005/04/24/not_surprised_.html
was
http://www.joeycoleman.ca/archives/000286.html
The problem with the old setup is that when I move my cgi-bin MT directory, the rebuild changes the numbers because I sometimes use numbers to store data and never use the number for a public post.
Basically, this entry below this should be the 286th entry but it is not. When I rebuild to fool Dos and TBSpam attacks, the rebuild will renumber it to 283 which will confuse search engines and legimate users. I have now fixed that problem.