Auchmar, St. Paul’s Presbyterian, Ancaster Old Mill, and Ancaster Town Hall are well known heritage buildings in Hamilton. All are on this week’s permit review agenda, along with the former Bank of Montreal at Main and James, and four other properties.
All changes to designated buildings in Hamilton are reviewed by this committee. All plans are available 30 minutes before the 5 p.m. meeting on Wednesday.
Live video starting at 5pm: https://new.livestream.com/joeycoleman-ca/events/2357327
Here are the properties and permit types on the agenda:
- **Auchmar **– restoration of original windows and replacement of contemporary vinyl windows
- **Ancaster Old Town Hall **– foundation and floor joist investigations
- **Dundas Central Public School **– Alterations to classrooms
- **James St S Terrace (144 James South) **– replacement of contemporary windows and new awnings
- **Gowlings (former Bank of Montreal) **– stone repairs
- **Former Landed Banking and Loan **– stone repairs
- **St. Paul’s Presbyterian Church **– repairs to the north porch
- 970 Beach Boulevard*heritage district *– construction of a new detached home