I’d be the student reading the newspaper in class.
This is definitely a fluke accident.
$45-million for Brandon College.
USask coaches can now take leave every seven years.
“My school’s got more green than yours” – and they’re not talking money.
Tobacco plants may have a positive impact on health care.
Laurier’s Brantford campus SU gains more independence.
I am rebuilding my web site (again) and this is a temporary fall back design
Find my Journalism
My journalism is at The Public Record, thepublicrecord.ca
This is my personal blog. I write about a wide range of things here, and sometimes (okay often) about journalism. My columns and news stories post November 2014 are solely at The Public Record.
My Favourite Posts
My Thoughts on the Practice and Future of Journalism
- Raise The Hammer
- The McMaster Silhouette
- Kristen Archer's I Heart Hamilton
- David Harvey's Too Long for Twitter
- Not My Typewriter - Jessica Rose
- North End Breezes
- Beyond the Automobile - Matt Pinder
- Hamilton Arts Council
- Software Hamilton (led by Kevin Browne)
My Favourite Podcasts and Radio Shows
Canadian Journalism (and related)
- Steve Fagstein
- Michael Geist
- Ryerson Journalism Research Centre
- Ryerson Review of Journalism
- National NewsMedia Council blog - Acts of Journalism
- StoryBoard - Canadian Freelancers Guild
- In Due Course
- John L Robinson's Media, disrupted
- Jeff Jarvis' BuzzMachine
- Glenn Greenwald
- Erik Wemple - WaPo Media Critic
- Ken Doctor's Newsonomics
- Mathew Ingram
- Nicholas Carr's RoughType
- Paul Bradshaw's Online Journalism Blog
- Jay Rosen's PressThink
- John Talton's Rogue Columnist
- Robert Niles' SensibleTalk
- Andrew Dunn, Editor, Charlotte Agenda
- Suw and Kevin Charman-Anderson's Strange Attractor
- Local News Lab by the Democracy Fund
- Code Words - Society of Professional Journalists Ethics Blog
- Federic Filloux & Jean-Louis Gassee's Monday Note