To get good insightful answers, how the question is framed matters. I missed an opportunity on Thursday
I am waiting for Movable Type 3.2 to be released in the near future. The Movable Type 3.2 Beta blog reports that the 4th beta release is coming out probably tomorrow morning. If the 4th beta is bug-free (and it is expected to be), the 4th beta build will become MT 3.2 and released to the public at that point. This means that I will be doing the upgrade next weekend. With the upgrade, I am going to be using a default template for awhile. I will be working on my new template on the side and will not be releasing it until I am happy with what I have. Again, I am assuming this will be some point in mid-October.